Why Stem Cells?
Ten Reasons Why your Child’s Tooth Stem Cells should be Stored Today:
- These stem cells could one day improve or even save your child’s life.
- Storing stem cells today means they are available tomorrow and anytime throughout your child’s life. Whenever your child has need of them they will be here waiting. No searching. No hoping for a stem cell match. Ready and waiting.
- Your child’s own cells are their only perfect stem cell match. Using their own cells means no rejection and no chance of contracting another’s disease or genetic disorder. After all they are a natural part of them.
- Obtaining stem cells from teeth is the only way to obtain stem cells without the need for expensive or painful medical intervention.
- The best cells are young cells, before they can deteriorate through age or pollution. Your child’s cells will never be as good as they are today.
- Stem cell medicine will become mainstream medicine in the very near future. The Harris Review of 2007 predicts the chance of using your own cells is as high as 1 in 3*. Wouldn’t it give you peace of mind to know that your child’s own cells are readily available?
- Stem cells from teeth have the widest potential for therapeutic application. They can proliferate safely in a lab and naturally change into different cell types thereby allowing them to treat more conditions
- Storing tooth stem cells is less expensive, faster and easier than any other alternative.
- A wide range of BioEden Membership Plans are available to suit your needs and budget.
- Storing stem cells from a naturally shed baby tooth opens your private door to personalised medicine by providing the bridge to treatment specifically and naturally designed for you.
*Dr DT Harris. The Harris Review 2007