The BioEDEN process is simple and easy to follow. After you enroll for our service, we will send you a tooth collection kit that includes everything you will need to package and return your child’s tooth to our laboratory for processing.
As soon as your child’s baby tooth falls out, place it in the storage container and fill the container with any fresh pasteurized cow’s milk. Then follow the packaging and shipping instructions sent with your kit.
Once the kit has been shipped, you can relax and leave the rest to us.
- Enroll for our service
- Receive our tooth collection and shipping kit
- Place new tooth in storage container as early as possible
- Fill container with fresh milk
- Follow packaging instructions
- Return to BioEDEN laboratory within 48 hours
The healthier the tooth and the quicker its retrieval, the better chance we have of collecting viable cells. Younger teeth provide the best cells, so don’t wait. Enroll Now