Why Choose BioEDEN?
- BioEDEN is the global leader in the collection and preservation of stem cells taken from children’s deciduous (milk) teeth and from wisdom teeth.
- BioEDEN was established in 2006 and is headquartered in the UK. With facilities in the UK and US, the service is marketed to over 20 countries across three continents (Europe, America and Asia).
- BioEDEN was the first ever company to offer private banking for stem cells from teeth.
- The BioEDEN process is patented and unique.
- Other companies offer the service of storing whole teeth or dental pulp. Sometimes a tooth can contain few cells, or the cells can be damaged or contaminated perhaps because the tooth has been loose for too long with a loss of blood supply. BioEDEN isolates cells from the dental pulp and evaluates the cells before cryopreserving them.
- The BioEDEN process includes the isolation of the stem cells from teeth, a validated assessment of cell viability and minimal manipulation to ensure a significant number of healthy cells are cryo-preserved.
- We are officially accredited by the regulatory authorities and set the highest quality standards in everything we do.
- We follow a dual storage system, meaning that the stem cells are stored independently in two separate storage tanks at separate facilities.